10G Telecom / Vita-49 Signals
Edgepoint AI 10G Package
Description: EDT’s popular 10GbE solution, the A5, is fully compatible with the Edgepoint AI system. Expand Edgepoint AI capabilities with two 10G SFP+ ports, supporting OC, STM, or OTU optical networking transmission standards.
The A5’s Intel Arria V FPGA provides up to 8 independent DMA channels. Data can be buffered in the on-board 64-bit wide 2GB DDR3 RAM. FPGA firmware for the A5 provides support for 1GbE and 10GbE at the PCS and PMA layers, with optional VITA-49 or PCAP file support. Capture/playback features for faster data-rates include raw, framed, (de-)scrambled, and (de-)multiplexed.
Leverage EDT’s experience with high-speed networking solutions to develop custom FPGA firmware to meet your specific application’s needs.
- PCIe (Gen3) x8 half-height form factor (full- or half-height back panel) with up to two 10G SFP/+ transceivers.
- Data formats:
- 1 GbE, 10 GbE
- OC-3, OC-12, OC-48, OC-192 (STM-1, STM-4, STM-16, STM-64)
- OTU1, OTU2, OTU2e, OTU2f
- FPGA + DMA: One user-programmable Altera Arria V 5AGZ (E3, E5, or E7), configurable for up to 8 independent DMA channels
- DRAM (DDR3): One 64-bit wide block of 2 GB
- 10GbE PCS and PMA layers, SONET/SDH framing, demultiplexing, and G.709 framing
- Time code input: IRIG-B126
- Telecommunications monitoring
- Analysis of Vita 49 (V.49) Signals VRT data
- RF signal detection and classification
- Smart signals intelligence (SIGINT)
Customize Your Own 10G Telecom / Vita-49 Signals Use-Case
Edgepoint AI Signals Package Data Sheet PDF Download
Send download link to: